Yes. Appointments can be booked online on this site.
- A safe confidential space for unloading your troubles
- Confidence in knowing you are in experienced, wise and supportive hands
- Flexibility in working through your issues in a pace and style that suits you at every session.
Learn skills and techniques that enable you to:
- Manage emotions and let go of negative thinking.
- Tap into hope and courage in the face of challenges.
- Reconnect with what really matters to you, who you are and who you can become.
- Improve communication, decision making and problem solving effectiveness.
- Alleviate stress and remove barriers to being your best self.
- Utilise scientifically validated ways to improve and maintain health and wellbeing.
- Shift into high performance mode for greater productivity.
Sessions are held at Brighton or a location by agreement. Online sessions are also available.
Family, friends and work colleagues can be a great support however they can also be part of your problem so are unlikely to be able to provide you with an objective or non-biased perspective.
Marie works predominantly with adults from eighteen years of age upwards.
Marie prefers to work with and coach parents of children having difficulties, as parents can often assist their own children the most by adjusting unhelpful habits occurring within the family.
During your initial session Marie and you will discuss the focus and nature of what’s best for you to deliver your desired outcomes. Some people find one session is very productive while others need more regular sessions to work through their issues.
Marie is highly skilled in assisting you to manage any emotional intensity or overwhelm that you arrive with or may arise during your session. It is these ‘hot’ times that provide the greatest opportunity for gentle release of this intensity and for positive lasting change to occur. You are ultimately in control of the session and free to stop or keep going with the session.
You will usually feel ‘different’ after your session as you begin to release ‘what no longer serves you’. Some people experience this as a feeling lighter and having greater clarity of mind. Others may feel a bit ‘wobbly’ for a day or so as your therapy continues to work after your session. This is your mind, body and brain recalibrating to new, more helpful ways of being.
It is recommended that you go gently after your session to allow yourself to time to adjust. Preferably steer clear of making life-changing decisions for a few days.
What occurs during a session is highly confidential.*